Our client is looking for a practical person to join a team covering their schemes where an evening and night time presence is required in Kent. Working a rotating pattern with a total of 48 hours over 5 shifts with the wider team. You will need to be a proactive team player with a positive can do attitude and have a professional attitude to your work alongside excellent customer service skills.
- Computer literate, use of Word and Excel.
- Have or are able to obtain a clear DBS check.
- Have good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to speak with stakeholders at all levels.
- Have a customer focused background.
- SIA licence is preferable but not essential.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Working across several accommodation schemes for local authority housing, providing security and support.
- Challenge any anti-social behaviour or related activity.
- Ensure that residents follow their tenancy agreement requirements
- Operation of CCTV systems
- Operation of incident management systems, log and recording in a professional manner.
- Maintaining regular contact with other task force staff.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment.
- Receiving questions/queries from residents in a polite and customer focused way.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting security and support team within a vibrant and forward thinking company.