Our client is based in modern factory facilities on Gillingham Business Park with excellent public transport links or free parking on site for staff.
There are current manufacturing vacancies within the Production Department.
You will be:
- performing tasks laid out by the Line Leader
- working to a set quality standard
- participate in quality and job performance improvement programmes
- keeping the work area clean and tidy
- reporting any safety hazards and obeying any safety procedures and warnings
The company is looking for individuals who are highly motivated and have a passion to contribute to the success of the company.
- Candidates will need to have good communication skills both written and verbal.
- A good thinker and active listening
- Good time management
- Self starter with the ability to quickly learn a new process.
Day shifts, 08:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday and early finish on Friday at 16:00
Rotating shifts hours, 06:00-14:00 Monday to Thursday and early finish on Friday at 1pm
Then 14:00-22:00 Monday to Thursday and 13:00-20:00 Friday. (39 hours)
Night shift hours, 22:00-06:00 Monday to Thursday (32 hours)
Twilight shift hours, 18:00-22:00 Monday to Thursday (16 hours)