Our client is seeking a dedicated, hardworking, reliable and motivated new team member for a permanent Warehouse Operative vacancy based in Paddock Wood.
You will be responsible for daily warehouse duties, including the receipt of incoming goods, all warehouse operations and dispatch.
This role requires a Forklift Licence
- To store goods in a tidy and well organised manner
- Quality checks and reporting any non-conformances
- Check goods prior to dispatch for any damage or faults
- Make-up production orders as required
- Ensure all goods are well protected with adequate packing
- Ensure vehicles are loaded in a careful manner to avoid damage in transit
- Make-up pick orders from pick lists and prepare for dispatch
- Ensure the warehouse and yard are maintained in a safe, clean and tidy manner
You will need:
- To be able to communicate at all levels
- Have a positive and professional manner
- Be a willing team player but also be proactive and work on own initiative
- Be versatile to help with other operational tasks
- Be mindful of health and safety in the workplace
You will need to provide your own hi viz and have work boots.
The hours are Monday to Friday 06.30am – 16.30pm
Benefits: Free parking on site. Profit related bonus. Lunch provide per day. Generous holiday allowance. Pension.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a strong community focused company with strong growth prospects within their industry.