We provide a quality-led recruitment solution to the construction & engineering and transport & logistics industries, based on extensive experience and a thorough understanding of the sectors’ safety requirements.
Our consultants have over 10 years’ experience and a vast number of contacts within the construction industry. They have worked with some of the top UK construction companies and have provided staff for very high profile projects across the country.
All our candidates are fully referenced, and hold all the relevant tickets, i.e. CSCS, CPCS, SSSTS and SMSTS (relevant to each candidate and their job title and background). We have a proven track record of placing candidates in trades & labour roles on a temporary and permanent basis:
- Infrastructure: Bridges, Highways, Drainage, Substructures
- White Collar: Quantity Surveyor, Contracts Manager, Project Manager, Senior Site Agent, Site Number 1, Site Manager
- Blue Collar: Assistant Site Manager, Site Engineer, Setting Out Engineer, Site Supervisor, General Foreman, Work Foreman
- Site Staff: Steel Erector, Site Fitter, Welder (coded), Fabricator, Banksman, Timber Frame Erector, and General Labourer
- Pre-Construction: Design Co-ordinators, Managers, Planners, Planning Manager, Pre-Construction Managers, Bid Managers
- Operational: Site Managers, Foreman, Document Controllers, Health & Safety Managers
- Commercial: Quantity Surveyors, Procurement Managers and Estimators
See our specialist Construction staff
Sam has been involved in the Construction Industry for over 10 years starting on the tools as an electrician and progressing to the supply of temporary labour. Sam has experience
working in the UK, predominantly the South East and London and he spent 6 months working in Tasmania, Australia. Working as a Recruitment Consultant since 2014 Sam has grown his knowledge and understanding of the Temporary Labour and White collar market.
Being “on the tools” has given Sam the experience and a true understanding of what it means to work in Construction.
Sam is a real family man with a passion for fishing and he enjoys all sports especially football and golf.
His pride and joy and best friend is his French Bulldog, Frank!
Construction Team Manager
If you have any further questions please feel free to one of our specialist staff members by clicking their photo above, alternatively contact us via the contact page.
Submit your CV today!
We use the best methods to find you your ideal job, with the most reliable recruiters in the country.