We provide a quality-led recruitment solution to the construction & engineering and transport & logistics industries, based on extensive experience and a thorough understanding of the sectors’ safety requirements.
Our consultants have over 10 years’ experience and a vast number of contacts within the construction industry. They have worked with some of the top UK construction companies and have provided staff for very high profile projects across the country.
All our candidates are fully referenced, and hold all the relevant tickets, i.e. CSCS, CPCS, SSSTS and SMSTS (relevant to each candidate and their job title and background). We have a proven track record of placing candidates in trades & labour roles on a temporary and permanent basis:
- Infrastructure: Bridges, Highways, Drainage, Substructures
- White Collar: Quantity Surveyor, Contracts Manager, Project Manager, Senior Site Agent, Site Number 1, Site Manager
- Blue Collar: Assistant Site Manager, Site Engineer, Setting Out Engineer, Site Supervisor, General Foreman, Work Foreman
- Site Staff: Steel Erector, Site Fitter, Welder (coded), Fabricator, Banksman, Timber Frame Erector, and General Labourer
- Pre-Construction: Design Co-ordinators, Managers, Planners, Planning Manager, Pre-Construction Managers, Bid Managers
- Operational: Site Managers, Foreman, Document Controllers, Health & Safety Managers
- Commercial: Quantity Surveyors, Procurement Managers and Estimators
See our specialist Construction staff
Chris is a very outgoing and passionate individual. He genuinely enjoys his role as a Recruitment Consultant. Having spent 2 years working in London, Chris decided to work more local to home to enable him to spend more of his spare time with his young son, Frankie. Chris prides himself on delivering a first class service to clients and candidates alike, he likes to truly understand his clients business needs and we are excited to help Chris bring this attitude to new clients in the Kent and London areas.
In his spare time, Chris loves taking Frankie to the stables to tend to horses and practice horse riding and they enjoy sharing sweets and playing football.
Commercial Recruitment Consultant
Since July 2019
Olivia is our dedicated Recruitment Resourcer at Qube Recruitment working with us through an apprenticeship programme. Olivia brings a bubbly atmosphere to the office and is always willing to learn new skills. Whilst Olivia joins us as raw talent, she has a confident manner and is always enthusiastic to complete tasks she is given. She is really enjoying learning all about the Recruitment industry and we are really excited about the career she will pave for herself.
Outside of work, Olivia enjoys attending music festivals and socialising with her friends, adventuring to new places and making memories. She has a friendly personality and always enjoys coming to work at Qube Recruitment.
If you have any further questions please feel free to one of our specialist staff members by clicking their photo above, alternatively contact us via the contact page.
Submit your CV today!
We use the best methods to find you your ideal job, with the most reliable recruiters in the country.