We provide a quality-led recruitment solution to the construction & engineering and transport & logistics industries, based on extensive experience and a thorough understanding of the sectors’ safety requirements.
Our consultants have over 10 years’ experience and a vast number of contacts within the construction industry. They have worked with some of the top UK construction companies and have provided staff for very high profile projects across the country.
All our candidates are fully referenced, and hold all the relevant tickets, i.e. CSCS, CPCS, SSSTS and SMSTS (relevant to each candidate and their job title and background). We have a proven track record of placing candidates in trades & labour roles on a temporary and permanent basis:
- Infrastructure: Bridges, Highways, Drainage, Substructures
- White Collar: Quantity Surveyor, Contracts Manager, Project Manager, Senior Site Agent, Site Number 1, Site Manager
- Blue Collar: Assistant Site Manager, Site Engineer, Setting Out Engineer, Site Supervisor, General Foreman, Work Foreman
- Site Staff: Steel Erector, Site Fitter, Welder (coded), Fabricator, Banksman, Timber Frame Erector, and General Labourer
- Pre-Construction: Design Co-ordinators, Managers, Planners, Planning Manager, Pre-Construction Managers, Bid Managers
- Operational: Site Managers, Foreman, Document Controllers, Health & Safety Managers
- Commercial: Quantity Surveyors, Procurement Managers and Estimators
See our specialist Construction staff
With 9 years’ experience in recruitment, Tom has spent the majority of his working life in London but having relocated back to Kent Tom joined Qube Recruitment in January 2019 as a Senior Consultant in the Construction Team. He works with all different levels of seniority, both blue and white collar and has already supplied some well established clients. Tom is working with national contracts but has a focus on London and the South East.
Tom’s greatest attribute is his work ethic and always making sure that the needs of both his candidates & clients are adhered too efficiently.
Tom is a keen footballer and Arsenal fan and loves spending time with his family and friends
If you have any further questions please feel free to one of our specialist staff members by clicking their photo above, alternatively contact us via the contact page.
Submit your CV today!
We use the best methods to find you your ideal job, with the most reliable recruiters in the country.