Import Customs Coordinator in Grays
I am currently looking for an Import Customs Clearance Coordinator for my client who is an international logistics company based in Grays, Essex.
This is a permanent role working Monday – Friday
9am – 5.30pm
- Accurate input of order data via various in house and HMRC associated systems
- General administration
- Assisting colleagues in maintaining effectiveness of Customs data entry
- Dealing with telephone and email queries
- Customs import declarations covering Ro/Ro and Deep Sea movements for both Excise and general cargo
- Monitoring of guarantees and closure of associated documents alongside HMRC and clients.
- Analyse and assist with solving operational problems and provide guidance to customers and colleagues as and when required
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work without supervision
- Able to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic and driven to achieve targets and objectives
- Excellent customer service skills
- A knowledge of import/export customs clearance is a big advantage!
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration!