Sales Operation Clerk
I am currently looking for an SOC Clerk to join my client who is an international logistics company based in Grays, Essex! You will be required to maintain the level of quality and ensure operational targets are met at all times.
Monday – Friday
9am – 5.30pm
- Ensuring customer orders are entered accurately in the system
- End to end responsibility to ship and deliver to customer requirements
- Where necessary selecting approved suppliers whilst considering cost and commercial viability
- Producing sales and purchase invoices in a timely manner
- Uploading of Documentation so fully visible in AXIS to all Key Stakeholders within the Supply Chain
- Accurately Recording Collection Times & Customs Clearance in FLOW to support Customer & Internal AXIS Reports / KPIs
- Maintain excellent lines of Communication with both Customers and Internal Stakeholders, ensuring they are fully updated with any delays that may impact the customer requested delivery date
- Support the SOC operations currently handled by the Operations Manager with regards to inputting data and the running of the Company’s container fleet
The Ideal Candidate
- Will have freight forwarding experience (1-2 years)
- Multi-Lingual either French, Italian, Spanish or German (desired not essential)
- Good solid work history
- Knowledge of AXIS and FLOW would be a bonus but not essential!
Please apply now for immediate consideration!